Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Revision time...lets play books!!!



Okay i think that it is time for me to focus and revert myself back to study combat mode. Since exams are around the corner and there are still many events i have to carry out and far too many commitments, i think i got to study twice as hard to catch up what i had lost. Well its time to study and then play later. Practically speaking, i have not been doing much revision for the past few days. For the past few days i only spent 3 hours on studying. Total slack. Today was different. My motivation somehow got back to me and i completed successfully 10 hours of revision!!!! yea. So going to continue this streak of methods...okay then got to sleep now. Tomorrow i still need to need to do my YMCA planning and touching up. See ya guys.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<